Views A and B are long jackets with side-front pockets incorporated into the seams. View A has a deep V-shaped neckline and a center-front closure of 3 or 5 buttons. View B has a high round neckline with a center-front closure of frogs. View C is a short waist-length jacket with darts at the back waist; the center-front closure has 8 buttons, and buttons decorate the pocket flaps. All views have optional top-stitching and lining.
Suggested Fabrics: rayon, polyester, or wool crepe; wool, cotton, or rayon gabardine; wool or silk broadcloth; silk brocade, silk shantung; wool flannel; linen and linen types; synthetic suede or suedecloth; duck; denim; corduroy; velvet; velveteen; sateen; faille.
This is an uncut and factory folded pattern with instructions on a set of cards that are part of the Step-by-Step sewing system. Pattern envelope is in very good condition with flap intact.
Included are the following cards from the Sewing Step-by-Step system:
* Category 4, Cards 5-8 Cardigan Jacket (instructions for sewing the cardigan)
* Category 2, Cards 7-8 Pattern Adjustments: Cardigan Jacket
* Category 2, Cards 9-10 Fitting a Cardigan Jacket
* Category 1, Card 7 Custom-Made Shoulder Pads
* Category 3, Card 7 Elastic Back Waistband
* Category 8, Card 3 Shirred Border Pillows
* Category 9, Card 2 Trapunto Purse
We combine shipping so please email us before you check out if you want to buy multiple items.